Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quick Update!

So keeping up to date with a blog here is way harder than I thought it would be! I run out of time so quickly here! So sorry for the lack of updates!

I've been here a week now! Time is already going fast.
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure were fantastic! The rollercoasters were AWESOME! I had so much fun! It was really really hot though.
Harry Potter world was incredible. Like, even better than I thought it was going to be. The Forbidden Journey ride was SO good! Also tried Butterbeer. The frozen one was way nicer than the regular one :)

Our group here is so fun. We went out for dinner on our first day, Saturday, and then had drinks at one of the guy's apartments. Then Sunday we all went to the House of Blues which was fab! Free drinks for girls!

Tomorrow is Traditions. We found out where we would be working.. and I will be at Magic Kingdom! Exciting!
My first day of training is Thursday.. so early. Have to catch a bus at 5.45am! Then I have 4 days off, and have more training on Tuesday.

I'll try keep up to date with my blog. Its hard though!
When I have my days off this week I will try upload some photos and make a longer post about Traditions and training :)

Til next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment