Thursday, July 21, 2011

Off to training!

Just a very quick post today!
I tried uploading photos yesterday but it didn't work for some reason. I'll try again when I have some time!

It's 5.30am here. I've been up since 4am because I have to leave to catch a bus very soon for my first day of training at the Magic Kingdom. It's going to be a very long day =/ I get my schedule and my costume today though, so thats exciting!

Yesterday was Traditions. It was sooo boring. But I finally got to see Cinderella's Castle! And I won a Goofy and Mickey Mouse critter. Plus we had a visit from Mickey himself!

Instead of rushing straight to the park yesterday, I came home and spent the afternoon by the pool. And then I was in bed by 7pm haha! I was just so tired. I have 4 days off after today though, so I will definitely be hitting some parks :D

Well thats it for today, I'll try post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment