Wednesday, November 24, 2010

7 Months To Go

This week, I finally received my background check from the Ministry of Justice. Only took them 5 weeks. Anyway, got that sent off to STB yesterday, so hopefully they should receive it within a couple of days. One less thing to wait for and worry about!

In my last post I mentioned how I still hadn't received any Disney welcome email. Well, I still haven't. And I definitely should have. Karina at STB has asked Disney to re-send it to me, so I'm hoping it will arrive soon. I want to feel a part of the Disney family! Right now I feel kinda excluded haha.

Meanwhile, things are getting exciting. I know there is still soo long to go, but it's so hard not to get excited about it now! We have been designing t-shirts (and by we, I mean the talented Karina and Mitchell). They are both FAB designs! So hard to choose between!

A couple girls and I have also started semi-planning our pre-Disney adventures. Ashely, Keri, Natalie and myself are planning on flying over earlier (maybe the 13th of July) and staying at a Disney resort - like Pop Century, which looks so much fun! The two days we have spare before we have to check-in at our apartments, we thought we could spend at Universal Studios and Harry Potter World. I am SO keen on this plan, and so is Keri, so hopefully Ashley and Natalie will be as well. Otherwise, maybe just me and Keri will go haha. But we aren't booking anything until we get more information from STB, like about visas and all that jazz.

Until next time..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment